Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Gifts Are Rollin' In

Larry, Brooke and Ellen with Customized Wheaties
Last night we met with our Farmers Market group for dinner, conversation and a gift exchange. This is a highly creative group of artists, writers and raconteurs from the streets of L.A. We try to out-clever each other at Christmas and Chanukah time. My vote for most clever gift goes to Amy Inouye and Stuart Rapeport. They crafted Wheaties boxes with our pictures on them! Larry and I both feel like CHAMPIONS now.
I LOVE that Amy chose my favorite photo of Larry modeling a crocheted Seraphina Shawl for me. He was rather reluctant to have his picture taken wearing the shawl....and it shows on his face!
Thanks to my L.A. group for a year of fun at the Farmers Market !
Happy Chanukah and Merry Christmas to everyone!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:52 AM PST, Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

Those are awesome! You are the breakfast of knitting champions. I am going to pop by SnB and hope you are there!

 
At 11:53 AM PST, Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

I mean CROCHET champs!

 
At 4:47 PM PST, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

OMG, you're right, those are awesome! I think that pic of Larry is a scream. Love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery