Friday, March 31, 2006

Workin' it out @ WeHo

Natalie in Newsboy, Cuddling with Carla's Yarn
Last night, as promised, I took photos of a few of our members and their current projects at the West Hollywood Stitch 'n Bitch at the Original Farmers Market. The group started out smallish, but as the night progressed, more people showed up. We're all working on a lot of interesting projects, using some of the most gorgeous yarn around! Feast your eyes on projects by Gwen, Crystal, Jennifer, Andre, Mary Jo and Denise :

Annika and Carla are working on various projects. Carla FINALLY finished the Cascade Green scarf for her Dad....it's a standout. Denise and Kendra were both wearing skull head couture to ward of evil spirits and the chill L.A. night air.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:58 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all look like you're having such fun!!! I want to move to L.A.

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 2:31 PM PST, Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

You know I wasn't there because Natalie and Carla were...do I smell? LOL I miss you and all the fabulousness! Next week for sure!!!

 
At 3:21 PM PST, Blogger Lori said...

I don't care how sick I am next week, I'm coming! Looks like everyone was having fun!

 
At 4:31 PM PST, Blogger Bri Ana said...

This is such a fun post, Ellen. Yeah- everyone told me I would enjoy the WeHo Sn'B. Nobody told me it would be instantaniously addictive on first contact.

 
At 5:23 PM PST, Blogger WineGrrl said...

Oy, what a pudge! I mean maybe I shouldn't had those fries that upset Denise so much....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery