Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year!

This will be my last post of 2006. I've been blogging for over a year and have really enjoyed the people I've met thru the internets! Of course, all of my Los Angeles sister-knitters and crocheters have been more than generous this year with their praise of my yarny projects. I've "met" yarn-a-holics from as far away as Brazil, London and Yugoslavia thru this blog. I would never have even known about these fellows fiber artists if it hadn't been for "L.A. Is My Beat" and for our wonderful West Hollywood Stitch 'n Bitch group.
First and foremost, I'm thankful for my family (especially Mr. Larry), all of my relatives, my long-time friends, neighbors and other assorted people in my life.
I live a blessed, colorful and creative life in the best City in the world. I love you all, especially Los Angeles!
I leave you with a photo of the Vortex of Los Angeles and the cultural center of my life, The Original Farmers Market. It's a place where magic happens.
Happy New Year!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 8:46 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too, Ellen. I look forward to seeing more of your creative fiber and art projects in 2007!

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 9:16 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy & Safe New Year to you too Ellen.

Though I don't post much, I really do love your blog. You go to a lot of places that I too visit, and your work is beautiful. My plan for 2007 is to go to Farmers Market some night and meet you. I haven't been there in years (early 80's maybe?), and it has WAY grown

I'm going out to see Brandi today (yes, Saturday, she is there). Thank you for telling me about you.

See you next year!

Karen

 
At 12:20 PM PST, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Happy New Year Ell!

Wishing you much more crochet, creativity, prosperity and foodie delights in the coming year!

 
At 12:08 PM PST, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

HNY Right back atcha. And I like how you included the obligatory motorcycle in your picture. You're just always thinking about me, aren't you?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery