Monday, February 19, 2007

Trunk Show

Ellene Warren @ A Mano
I stopped by A Mano Yarn Center on Sunday morning to view Ellene Warren's trunk show of Koigu creations! There were people taking a class from Ellene to learn to crochet her gorgeous Lotus Shawl. Ellene had samples of all of her Koigu crocheted and knitted pieces in the shop. Seeing these creations in person was so inspiring. I immediately bought 3 skeins of Koigu from A Mano's owner, Shannita. I know, I know, I'm supposed to be "Knitting from My Stash -2007", but I just couldn't resist! Also, I am attending Stitches West this week and I'll be purchasing yarn at the Marketplace, so I'm on leave from KFMS-2007 for this month!

Here are a few of Ellene's faboo pieces:

You can also check out Ellene's blog to see what she's working on. Congrats on a great Trunk Show, Ellene!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:39 PM PST, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

"Seeing these creations in person was so inspiring, I immediately bought 3 skeins of Koigu" - Uh-HUH! :) That is the BEST excuse for yarn acquisition yet!

Although, they are really gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 10:16 PM PST, Blogger mj said...

Wow! Fabulous stuff! Who could look at all that and not buy yarn? Not me.
Have a great time at Stitches West and remember us poor working stiffs back in LA.

 
At 1:25 PM PST, Blogger Yarnartist said...

Thanks for the review! Can't wait to see what you come up with from the gorgeous colors of Koigu you bought on sunday. do you mind if I use the picture of me and my geeky neck on my blog and then link to yours. That way, I won't have to write about the show ...ha, ha...
E.

 
At 4:29 PM PST, Blogger carlita dee said...

For the whole month? You're so bad. Well, I guess it's okay seeing as this is a short month.

I hope you're having a ball at Stitches!

 
At 6:39 AM PST, Blogger Vouray said...

Bring a steamer trunk with you to Stitches...and don't forget your yarny clogs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery