Wednesday, July 18, 2007

So Many Squares...

Daisy Granny

...So Little Time. Yup! I'm hooked on variations of granny squares. I've been catching up on the Granny-Along blog and have found more squares that I want to crochet. I was particularly attracted to the Daisy Granny. I just finished one. This square would make a darling purse or blanket....part of a sweater....hat decoration...the possibilities are endless!

I've also been working on another bag with the Larger Than Life Granny Square...this one in Tapa-Cloth colors. I've finished the outside of the bag, now I'm working on the crocheted lining. I added a bottom section to this bag, instead of making it a knife-edge like my previous bag. I'm always up for a new purse!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:01 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

GAWD, that's cute. I love 'em both. I may have to re-take-up crochet, since I don't think one can knit granny squares. . . can one?

 
At 3:48 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The daisy square is adorable!

 
At 9:38 PM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

Aloha! The daisy granny? Cute! And your tiki tote is, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery