Thursday, March 13, 2008

Daylight Savings Time

Woo Hoo! I love daylight savings time. Granted, it is difficult the first week, getting up an hour earlier in the morning. HOWEVER, there is sunlight when I drive home from work. "Drive" being the operative word. Most of the time I'm idling in traffic, not DRIVING at all! Instead of getting all frustrated and angry, I just pull out my knitting and/or crocheting and work on it until the traffic starts to move. You may not want to be driving behind me.
See you at the WeHo SnB tonight?

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 2:14 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! Ellen! That is the BEST illustration. Where did you find it?

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 2:15 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hi Judy,

I found the knitting driver illustration by just "googling" knit images!

 
At 2:16 PM PDT, Blogger Faith said...

That is a pretty awesome illustration. Unfortunately, I will not be at SnB tonight - I have a late meeting... boo.

 
At 2:25 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

Living on the edge. You are a yarn renegade!

 
At 6:49 PM PDT, Blogger Elba Pessanha said...

Your blog is beautiful!!!!
Congratulations!! :)

 
At 8:39 PM PDT, Blogger carlita dee said...

Ha haaaa! Where did you find this perfect picture?! LOL!

I had to teach online tonight. Boo.

 
At 8:39 PM PDT, Blogger carlita dee said...

Oh, man. Googling paid off!

 
At 3:11 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder you named your car Crochet. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery