Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hexagon Handbag

I received three skeins of this gorgeous yarn for my b-day from Molly. I L*O*V*E the colors!!! I was cruisin' the nets and found a hexagon bag that I liked, so I modified it a bit and whipped up this bag. I only needed to crochet seven hexagons. I'm sure I'll make a variation of this bag again, probably larger.I used up every single bit of yarn. I love it! All it needs is a button or zipper. Before felting, it worked nicely as a hat. Hmmm? This may be an excellent idea for a future crazy hat!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:28 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the purse. You are so amazing in how quickly you can whip things up!

Christine G.

 
At 2:40 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

You could be a starfish for Halloween. I think it makes a wonderful hat and an even better bag!

 
At 2:57 PM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

OMG, you have a sea creature on your head! A 70s inspired sea creature! Eek! Don't let it swallow you!

 
At 3:11 PM PDT, Blogger Pam said...

LOVE it, as either bag or hat, so clever and daring!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery