Thursday, April 28, 2011

Outstanding!

2011 Potholder Swap - Received!

I received my five potholders for the 2011 Potholder Swap on Ravelry last night! Woo Hoo! They are all so gorgeous and the patterns aren't even close to what I've crocheted before....totally different and unique!!! I love each of them so much that I may just have to display them and not actually USE them in the kitchen!
I crocheted the Daisy Potholder five times in different colors. I photographed my potholders while we were in the high desert, Joshua Tree last month. My five went to good homes.
This was a very satisfying swap. All of the crocheters posted their progress in our Ravelry Group, along with photos. The anticipation of receiving any of these potholders during the last few months was great. I know it must seem crazy, but I just could not get enough photos of gorgeous potholders. They are all so colorful and beautifully crocheted. If you want a lift, check out our flickr group!

by Heather (wickedphysics)
by Amy (lizardman)by May (kdcatz)by Annie (railyuh)by Logan (loganrockefeller)

Thanks to the organizers of the 2011 Potholder Swap, Maryse, Stacie, Adrian, and Cheryl! It was a total blast!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 3:16 PM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

oh those are just so gorgeous! I think I too would need to hang them on the wall. I can totally see these in your house--you received some very "Ellen" potholders.That really is a first class swap. (she said wistfully).

 
At 4:25 PM PDT, Blogger Sarah said...

Those are spectactular! So bright and cheery.

 
At 7:03 PM PDT, Blogger NJStacie said...

Hooray Topflappen! I've been hanging mine on the wall - I think I need one more year of potholder swap to make it all the way around the kitchen! Thanks so much for participating, and so glad you had fun!

 
At 5:03 AM PDT, Anonymous evelyn said...

Oh, I wish I participated. Beautiful colors and patterns -- enjoy them.

 
At 9:11 AM PDT, Blogger mj said...

Gor-geous!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery