Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This is it

Mitered Cross Washcloth

After much research and test knitting and crocheting, I've decided to continue with my mitered cross obsession for the Annual Dishcloth Swap of 2011. We have to knit and/or crochet 5 dishcloths of the same pattern. We can change up the colors of 100% cotton that we use.

I've decided to knit my cloths rather than crochet them. I'm using kitchen cotton, size 3 knitting needles which makes a very thick, absorbent fabric.

Two down, three to go. All dish cloths must be turned in by the end of August. There's still time to join this swap if you're interested. Join Ravelry and read the instructions!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM PDT, Anonymous Jo Anne said...

While I don't think I dare "join" (although you don't have to officially join) this swap you have inspired me to just MAYBE pick up my knitting! I checked it out on Ravelry and there are so many fun suggestions for the dishclothes. Your's look great as always. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 4:01 PM PDT, Anonymous Suze said...

Oh man, yours totally blow mine out of the water!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery