Friday, July 29, 2011

Vintage Photo Friday

Bloom Family Reunion, Summer 1993, Los Angeles

I don't really consider a photo from 1993 to be vintage, but for some people 18 years old qualifies. When I look at this picture and see how all of the kids have grown up, then I know that this is indeed a vintage photo!
This photo was taken in our backyard, in front of the stage set from the KTLA version of the "Late Mr. Pete Show." I worked at KTLA where the show was taped. When they were ready to get rid of the colorful set, we saved it from the dumpster. It provided a wonderful back-drop for many parties. This was before we filled up our backyard with studios, garages, room additions and old cars. Wait a minute..the old cars have always been there!
Five people in the photo above have left us....George, Hi, Frances, Gersh and Burt. We have many new additions to the family too. We'll be having another family reunion in a couple of weeks. I look forward to seeing most of my family there!
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery