Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wow! Thank You!

I woke up this morning to over SIXTY (60) birthday greetings on my Facebook wall! Wow! Thanks so much to everyone for taking the time to wish me a happy b-day! I certainly do appreciate it. I do love Facebook just for the fact that people from so many different eras of my life are connected in one place. There are childhood friends, college friends, my old ISOMATA gang, friends from my radio and music booking days, yarny friends, work friends and family. I am blessed.

The many hairstyles of Ellen, through the years
Fourth B-Day Party at Roxbury Park, Beverly Hills
L to R: Cousin Janet, peeking out behind my big brother, Ken, Robbie Feldman, Me (glaring at Robbie), Marjorie Bovill, cousin Amie partially hidden behind cousin Barbara, Mark Borden, hidden behind Richie Leivenberg


Above is a picture of my fourth birthday party at Roxbury Park in Beverly Hills. Since this was before I started school, all of the other little kids are cousins or neighbors. I'm proud to say that I'm in touch with most of the people in this photo. It's nice to grow old together. AND, I still like hanging out at Roxbury Park!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:31 AM PDT, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

You have always know how to accessorize. Happy Birthday!!!

 
At 5:48 PM PDT, Blogger Lisa R-R said...

Happy birthday!
Thanks for the hard work on your blog.
It is so much fun to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery