Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Slugette!

Garden Slug Pattern by Cheezezombi

Last week, my sweet friend, Suzette gave me the CUTEST b-day gift! Suzette is an expert knitter and crocheter. She creates beautiful items. She saw that I had queued this Garden Slug on Ravelry, so she bought the pattern and knitted the perfect Slug.
That Suzette is so creative! She also knits teensy-tiny mini-mochi items. I suppose she had a mini-mochi aqua alien hanging around that fit perfectly into the Slug's mouth!

Mini-Mochi Alien

In honor of Suzette, I shall call her Slugette!

Alient-Munching Garden Slug by Suzette

Thanks, Suze!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:25 PM PDT, Anonymous Suze said...

Ooh, I am honored to be featured on your blog, though you have taken journalistic license with calling me an "expert." :) I am already working on my 3rd Slug. BTW, I also thought Slugsy would be a good name.

 
At 7:23 PM PDT, Blogger Sarah said...

That's so great!! Nicely done, Suzette!

 
At 9:06 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

I KNOW!!! Isn't Slugette adorable? Sarah...I can definitely see you making a few of these for your nephew(s)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery