Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

We received this FANTASTIC greeting card from Audrey and Jeff.  I just love it!  I laughed out loud when I opened the envelope!  
Thanks to all of my friends who entertain, listen and give me great happiness throughout the year.  Thanks to my family.  We're a large family, many of us still living in California and many of us flung across this great United States.  I'm grateful for every single one of you and the common family history that we share.  I look forward to spending the evening with 30 of my family members later today at a huge Thanksgiving feast at the Del Rey Yacht Club in Marina del Rey.  We are so lucky here in Southern California to have Spring weather temperatures on this Fall day.  I wish my brother, Ken and sister-in-law, Ginny could be here celebrating with us, but I know they are having a fine traditional dinner with friends in Pilot Mountain.   Have a glorious day, everyone!
Here are some links to my past Thanksgiving Day blog posts....

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:51 AM PST, Blogger susanc said...

Wishing you, Mr. Larry and your entire family a very Happy Thanksgiving! Sounds like a great day! :)

 
At 7:32 PM PST, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Love this card too! I hope your holiday was every bit as beautiful as the cranberry straight out of the can. I prefer fresh cranberry myself but you can't not appreciate its jellied beauty, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery