Monday, December 31, 2012

Top Ten for 2012

"Summer Flies" - I made 3 of these!

I did a lot of knitting and crocheting in 2012.  I've found that if I like a pattern, I make it multiple times.  This was extremely true in 2012.  Many times, I'll follow a pattern the first time, then when I make it a second, third, fourth time, I'll add different details and even drastically change a pattern.
Here are ten of my fave projects that I made multiples of this year.  You can find all of the information on my Ravelry projects page!

Doll clothes challenge on Ravelry
Wedding Afghan for my cousins, Gena and Alex
Natalie's Birthday Cowl
2012 Scrubbie Swap
Southbay Shawlette in Noro Taiyo Sock Yarn.  I've crocheted this pattern MANY times.
Darcy's Birthday Crown
Ravellenic Games Union Jack Pillow
Fringed Scarflette.  I'm still making multiples of these scarves!
Do you have your favorite top ten projects from 2012?
Happy New Year.  Cheers to MORE knitting and crocheting in 2013!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery