Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Spinning in My Head

MOST of my new yarn

After coming home from Stitches West and reviewing all of my photos, I have so many ideas spinning in my head right now.  Naturally, I do not want to work on any of my OLD  works in progress.  I want to start something NEW with my gorgeous new yarn!
Here are some of the wonderful pieces I saw at the Market Place, Stitches West:
A crown is a very useful wardrobe item
Bargello Sweater by Patty Nance
I can find patterns for many of these pieces, but I really like to incorporate a few ideas from outside work with my own viewpoint to create an entirely new garment!
Instructor, Gayle Roehm modeling Japanese Vest Pattern
Drop Stitch Sweater
Lacy Tee
Karen's Shawl.  I NEED this pattern!

Peggy's Koigu Granny Square Shawlette

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:51 PM PST, Blogger Ana Petrova said...

I too saw some of those magnificent projects and my head is spinning too. I especially loved the crown. I want one of those, a wardrobe is not complete without a shiny crocheted crown!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery