Thursday, January 30, 2014

Photos

My friend, Audrey is a photo nut.  She's always snapping pictures wherever she goes.  She has an excellent eye.  Recently Larry and I went along with Audrey and her husband, Jeff on a photo safari of sorts with InstaMeet, an InstaGram group of people at Venice Beach, CA.
It seems that Audrey has found another iPhone application called EyeEm.  This group has photo meet-ups and online contests too!  Audrey was recently included in the Top 25 photos from the Don Filter Mission group (whatever that means).   I was with Audrey in Venice when she took this winning shot:

"Waiting on a Friend" by Audrey, Venice Beach, 2014
Since I was with Audrey that day, she has dubbed me her "Good Luck Charm."  Thanks Audie!  I also joined the EyeEm group and downloaded the free app on my iPhone.  I must say, the photo filters on EyeEm are way cool, even better than InstaGram or Hipstamatic!  I'm still in the learning stages about this app.  It's not as user-friendly or obvious as InstaGram sharing.  I don't really get it yet, but I'm learning.
Here is my first official EyeEm photo, taken this afternoon in the courtyard of my office building in Santa Monica.

"Thirsty?" by Ellen, Santa Monica, 2014 (Cabu Filter on EyeEm)

Thanks, Audrey, for opening the eyes of this photographer's wife to a whole new world!
Photographer, Audrey w/her trusty iPhone @ Venice Beach, 2014

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:13 PM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

She's good luck and a charmer...that's my pal Ellen!

 
At 5:26 PM PST, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Awww...is that my friend, MsGuttersnipe?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery