Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Patterns!

I'm a member of Ravelry.  It's an online, free social networking website that can help you organize your knit and crochet patterns, yarn, books, etc.  You can share ideas with other members around the WORLD.   Ravelry has contributed to my attention deficit disorder where all things yarny are concerned.  The minute I see a pattern that I like on Ravelry, I begin dreaming about it.  I peruse my yarn stash to see if I have the perfect yarn to make this new pattern.  Do I have the correct size needles or hooks?  It's endless.  I'd start 10 patterns a week if I had the time.  Start, maybe not finish.  I seem to lose interest in a pattern once the newness wears off.  There's always another new, tempting pattern on RAVELRY!!!
Here are a few current temptations:
Clamshell Afghan

Filet Bunny Blanket

Sometimes I have to queue a pattern just because it cracks me up!!

Baby Beardo
The 9-Way Hat
Generic People
To annoy yourself and start new projects, click on the links for each pattern above!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM PDT, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Those hats remind me of the I Love Lucy episode where she wears a horse feed sack on her head pretending it's from a new designer. (or some wacky pretext like that)

I saw your Baby Beardo on Ravelry and immediately had to make one.

 
At 3:20 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hahahahahaha! Laurie-Ann! I remember that "I Love Lucy" episode. They were in France and Lucy and Ethel both wanted a designer outfit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery