Monday, December 29, 2014

Procrastination Projects

I made lots of stuff in 2014.  All of the photos below are of pieces that I finished.  There are so many more projects that I completed but did not photograph.  Many times I think of my knitting and crochet practice as procrastination.  Instead of doing what I should be accomplishing, I sit down with some yarn.  I am the Mistress of Procrastination.  See the fruits of my dilly-dallying!


































All projects notes are on my Ravelry page.  Next, I'll procrastinate a bit more, take a look in those many tote-bags sitting around the house and maybe finish a few marinating yarny projects.  Farewell to 2014!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM PST, Blogger Lenora said...

Fabulous! Great scope of work.

 
At 5:00 PM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

You are to be commended for your procrastination! You selection of projects, patterns and colors is as vibrant and lively as your personality!! Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery