Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert

2016. Photo by Larry Underhill

I met Neil Kramer through the innernets, through mutual friends. At the time, Neil lived in the L.A. area. Eventually, we met in person. I've met many other people through Neil, online and in person. Neil is a talented writer and great, all-around guy...a mensch! 
Every year since 2006, Neil has been hosting this online holiday concert. His "friends" send him links to videos of them singing or reciting with their families. Solo performances are also linked up. I participated in 2006 when I first started playing the ukulele. I thought it was time that I sent in another video. My ukulele chops haven't really improved much since 2006. My hair has turned silver and Larry's video skills have gotten sharper. Larry is also very good at accompanying me on the percussive jingle bells!
Here's a LINK to Neil's blog and the entire concert.
You can check out my video here. Thanks, Cali Rose for the sheet music - "L.A. Jingle Bells."

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:00 PM PST, Blogger janeray1940 said...

LOVE the LA version! Good job, Ellen. Happy hols to you and the jingle bell player!

 
At 9:20 PM PST, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Thanks Marielle! Larry was the expert bell ringer AND videographer!

 
At 10:37 PM PST, Blogger Lizzy Tex Borden said...

Very nice!

 
At 6:46 AM PST, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Thanks, Lizzy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery