Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Wonder Woman Knits and Crochets Too!



Wonder Woman, Knitting by Karl James Montferd
On my birthday last week, Larry took me to see the new "Wonder Woman" movie. It was great. Gal Gadot in the title role was perfect. 
Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, 2017
Of course, I remember the TV Wonder Woman portrayed by Lynda Carter in the late 1970s. She was wonderful too!
Lynda Carter as TV's Wonder Woman, 1975-1979

Naturally, the popularity of Wonder Woman has reached the yarny community. I searched on Ravelry for some WW patterns and found quite a few!
WW Fingerless Gloves. How could we make these bullet-proof?
Wonder Woman Wrap
The Wonder Woman Slip-over Sweater
Wonder Woman Crocheted Headband
Wonder Beanie
Wonder Woman Amigurumi

I don't know what to make first!! Wonder Woman is awesome!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery