Thursday, October 26, 2017

Stitch 'n Witch Spooktacular

Faboo Red Velvet BRAIN Cupcakes. Who made these?

Tonight is the night! Our West Hollywood Stitch 'n Witch Spooktacular starts at 7pm at the Original Farmers Market. We are in the upstairs dining area if you'd like to join us. If you're attending the party and NOT wearing a costume, be sure to bring a treat to share!
We've had some pretty fabulous treats in our past 13 years as a group. I might not remember who made these yummies, but I wanted to inspire you! Usually, Sara R., Faith, Yuki, Natalie and Stephanie are our chefettes extraordinaire. I, occasionally offer up some frightening food too!
Was this Stephanie's Green Goop Guacamole?
Ellen's Deviled Eyeballs

Halloween Cupcakes
Sara's Skelly Cakes
I attempted to bake Witch Finger Cookies last night. Feh. They don't look so great, but they taste good!
These are excellent Witch  Finger Cookies! Who made these? Sara? Faith?
Good ol' Bob's Doughnuts Halloween Special
I LOVE this idea for next year. Simple and Delicious. Peanut Butter Cups with Pretzel Sticks! Brilliant.

I look forward to seeing all my yarny friends tonight at our 2017 Stitch 'n Witch Spooktacular! Costumes AND treats! It's going to be so much fun!
Posada Calavera Elena de Wilshire Vista

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery