Friday, January 19, 2018

Winter Knit-spiration

My favorite wooly sheep photo by Gale Zucker, 2009

This is Los Angeles. It's hot one day, cold the next. Of course, we're not having freezing temperatures like our friends in the east, but, for me, 60 degrees is really cold! I'm a native Angelina. My blood is thin! We need toasty, layered knits to keep us warm.
Here are a few patterns in my Ravelry queue that are perfect for this cold snap that we've been experiencing. Links to each pattern are in the captions.
Ribbie Taiyo Scarf

Leaving Cowl

Fireside Gingham Afghan

Moose Fair Isle Hat

Pom Pom Happiness Shawl

All of these patterns are guaranteed to ward off a chill! What are you crocheting and/or knitting right now?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery